About Dr Natasja Fox
Natasja Fox is a registered Chinese medical physician also working with Clinical Nutrition with a focus on Digestive Ailments. She began her seven-year double major bachelor in Health Science in Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine in 1999, and began studying at ACNEM in Evidence-Based Nutritional and Environmental Medicine in 2013. She has done units in primary nutrition, female hormonal health, thyroid, and adrenal conditions, gut conditions, allergy, dermatology, and autoimmune.
Natasja has been treating health conditions since 2004, and has extensive experience and training in Shen Yang Hospital, as well as treating hundreds of patients in North- East India in the clinic she Co-Founded.
Using her TCM diagnostic skills and modern pathology she can get to the root of her client’s ailments with a mixture of nutraceuticals, herbs, diet, and lifestyle changes.
She is a senior yoga instructor with Yoga Australia, has been instructing since 2005 and practising for over 20 years. She has studied clinical Pilates, extending her knowledge of Chinese medicine and yoga with anatomy and biomechanics.
She has regularly been public speaking, teaching and running health and yoga retreats since 2007. She wrote the book ‘Reversing the Tired Spiral’ and was featured in the book ‘Evolved Woman’ which was a best seller in three categories. You can also find her interviewed on ‘My Wellness Wishlist’ Podcast stress/adrenal health and digestive related ailments.
Natasja is the co-founder of charitable organisation Traditional Healthcare in West Bengal and Jharkhand, India, since 2007. To watch some footage of the work being done in India watch this short film clip.
Natasja Fox discusses using a holistic Chinese medicine approach to healing the body’s imbalances and the link between our gut and our brain on My Wellness Wish List – Podcast
Natasja Fox breaks down the balance of detoxing, exercise and life on My Wellness Wish List – Podcast
- BHSC – Double Major – Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture. 1999 – 2007
- Principle Practitioner Jing Integrated Healthcare Clinic – 2014 –2019
- International practitioner and Co-founder of the charitable health clinic in India – Traditional Healthcare 2007 – Current
- Senior Yoga Instructor – Yoga Australia. Teaching since 2005
- Studies in Clin. Pilates – 2015
- Environmental Nutritional Primary course 2013
- Adrenal and thyroid disorders 2014
- Women’s health 2014
- Gastrointestinal disorders 2015
- Allergies and autoimmunity 2017