About Dr Natasja Fox
She began her seven-year double major bachelor in Health Science in Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine in 1999, and began studying at ACNEM in Evidence-Based Nutritional and Environmental Medicine in 2013. She has done units in primary nutrition, female hormonal health, thyroid, and adrenal conditions, gut conditions, allergy, dermatology, and autoimmune.
Natasja has been treating health conditions since 2004, and has extensive experience and training in Shen Yang Hospital, as well as treating hundreds of patients in North-East India in the clinic she Co-Founded.
She is a public speaker and presents on stress management as well as gut & hormonal healthcare for many of different organisations. She is a Transcendental Meditator and has been practicing yoga for over 25 years. and is a senior yoga instructor with Yoga Australia. She has also studied Clinical Pilates, extending her knowledge of anatomy and biomechanics.
She is in constant research and has delved into and written on the topics on blood gases, sleep science, the gut microbiome, the immune system, fatigue, mod disorder, weight gain and naturally balancing hormonal conditions.
She wrote the book ‘Reversing the Tired Spiral’ and was featured in the book ‘Evolved Woman’ which was a best seller in three categories. You can also find her interviewed on ‘My Wellness Wishlist’ Podcast.
Natasja is the co-founder of the charitable organisation Traditional Healthcare in West Bengal and Jharkhand, India, since 2007. To watch some footage of the work being done in India watch this short film clip.
Natasja Fox discusses using a holistic Chinese medicine approach to healing the body’s imbalances and the link between our gut and our brain on My Wellness Wish List – Podcast
Natasja Fox breaks down the balance of detoxing, exercise and life on My Wellness Wish List – Podcast
- BHSC – Double Major – Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture. 1999 – 2007
- Principle Practitioner Jing Integrated Healthcare Clinic – 2014 –2019
- International practitioner and Co-founder of the charitable health clinic in India – Traditional Healthcare 2007 – Current
- Senior Yoga Instructor – Yoga Australia. Teaching since 2005
- Studies in Clin. Pilates – 2015
- Environmental Nutritional Primary course 2013
- Adrenal and thyroid disorders 2014
- Women’s health 2014
- Gastrointestinal disorders 2015
- Allergies and autoimmunity 2017